Your privacy is very important to us. Please read the following texts to understand how Tourbrassie GmbH deals with information.
Before you read through the details, here are some of our privacy principles:
- Our whole service is based on the idea to improve you and your golf and to give you a better golfing experience. For this we need extensive information about you and your game.
- Depending on your settings (e.g. group affiliation), the information uploaded or posted by you to Bebrassie will be visible to other people.
- We aggregate certain information about our customers for anonymous use for business purposes.
- We’re constantly trying to make even better privacy options available to you
The Tourbrassie GmbH operates with Bebrassie a performance tracking software. The service is partially available as a native and a web app. In addition, Tourbrassie GmbH operates a golf sports result service with www.tourbrassie.com.
The headquarters of Tourbrassie GmbH is located in Gauting, Germany.
We collect and use information, pass it on and process it in other ways.
- the ones that are necessary to make the website/app available and our obligations from the »Terms and Conditions for the purchase and use of “bebrassie”« to fulfill. For example, we cannot provide our service without collecting and using your location information.
- the one you have given us your consent to process, which you can revoke at any time.
- those that are necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to comply with a court order or to make any legal claims or to defend ourselves against it,
- to meet your essential interests or those of others, for example in emergencies,
- if you have made the information publicly available,
- if it is necessary for the public interest and
- if it is necessary for the legitimate interests of Tourbrassie GmbH or third parties, e.g. visitors, customers or partners.
Our legitimate interests
We process your information to track our legitimate interests, including:
- to provide and improve the website/app, one of only any personalized services. We do this because it is necessary to develop our legitimate interest, permanently innovative, customized services to our customers and provide, and
- to ensure the security of the website permanently. We do it because it is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interest of Tourbrassie GmbH and its customers in ensuring the security of the website and protecting it against fraud, spam and misuse.
Information that the Tourbrassie collects:
Tourbrassie collects information about you, including information that can be used to identify you, directly or indirectly, if you or any other customer voluntarily provides them to Tourbrassie. We receive information in several different ways, including when you capture, edit, or upload activities (e.g., rounds of golf) using the website/app. Tourbrassie also collects information on how you use our service. There are several occasions when you share information about yourself and your activities with Tourbrassie. Examples:
- We capture basic account information such as your name, email address, date of birth, gender, and passport, which will allow us to give you secure access to our website.
- Profile and usage information are picked up on you when you upload a picture, activity (including date, time and geographic location information, as well as results, club information, game speed, and step count, etc.), or post, compete, post, and add a round Activities of others or uses the website in other ways.
- You can go to the Information of your group members (as an administrator or as an otherwise authorized group member) to connect with your golf friends on Bebrassie and share your rounds and stats with them. If you decide to use these features, Tourbrassie will access the information of your golf friends and save them according to your instructions. Your golf friends must have agreed to an invitation by link confirmation.
- Tourbrassie collects information from Devices and apps that you associate with Bebrassie. For example, you can connect your AppleWatch or other smartwatch to Bebrassie and share information from these devices and apps with Tourbrassie.
- If you make a payment to Bebrassie, you may give Payment Information such as credit card information or other payment information. We use third-party payment services as specified by the payment card industry and do not store your credit card information.
- We capture and process Location information, when you sign up for the website/app or use it. In order for us to record your laps and generate statistics for you and incorporate them into the features of the site, we need to track your device’s physical location and speed and direction. The processing of your location data is indispensable to the website we provide and is a necessary part of fulfilling our contract with you. Bebrassie uses different sensors of your phone for automatic shot detection and evaluates them.
- We also get additional Information from Third Parties, about clients of advertisers, partners, research companies, and others. We may combine information that we collect about you with information we receive from other customers or third parties, and information that comes from any other subscription, product or service we provide. We can also Information about you from other customers collect.
- We collect information from your browser, computer or mobile phone that we use Technical information when you access or use the website/app. This technical information includes device and network information, cookies, log files, and analytics.
Cookies and similar technologies
When you visit the website, a cookie is stored on your computer. In general, cookies and similar technologies work by assigning your browser or device a unique number that is meaningless outside Tourbrassie. Tourbrassie uses these technologies to personalize your experience and deliver content that suits your interests. In addition, after you enter your e-mail address and password during a visit to the website, Tourbrassie will save this information so you do not need to enter it repeatedly during the session.
Most browsers accept automatic cookies. You can use the settings of your browser or smartphone to define the collection of information about cookies and other similar technologies. Tourbrassie strives to offer you choices to manage your privacy and sharing options. However, Tourbrassie does not detect and respond to browser-initiated non-tracking signals because the Internet industry has not fully developed non-tracking standards, implementations, and solutions. To learn more about non-tracking signals, you can https://allaboutdnt.com attention. Refusing cookies may mean that certain functions of the website are not available to you. Tourbrassie can also use your IP address to identify you, administer the website, and help diagnose problems with Tourbrassies servers.
The website uses log files. The stored information includes the IP addresses, the browser type, the Internet Service Provider (ISP), the referrals / exits pages, the platform type, the date / time stamp, and the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, to secure and manage the Web site, to track customer movements accumulated, and to collect extensive demographic information for cumulative use. IP addresses, etc. can be linked to session IDs, athlete IDs, and device IDs.
Like Tourbrassie uses information
In addition, we use your data to analyze, develop and improve the website. To do this, Tourbrassie may use third-party analytics to help us understand how our site is being used and to help us improve the site. In addition, we may use your information to market the site, credit or accept payments, provide support for the site, protect customers and ours »Terms and Conditions for the purchase and use of „bebrassie“«enforce, increase security and communicate with you. In addition, your information may be shared with third parties, as described in detail below.
Tourbrassie may obscure or aggregate the content you provide to us through the Site so that you will no longer be identified by that information. Examples of such aggregated information or statistical data include information about equipment, usage, demographics, places played and performance. Tourbrassie may use, sell, license and distribute this information to third parties for research, business or other purposes.
We use your information to communicate with you through the Site, to send you promotional communications (if you have consented to receive such communications), or to you about new features or changes to ours »Terms and Conditions for the purchase and use of „bebrassie“«to inform. We also use your information to answer you when you contact us. Tourbrassie uses your information to communicate with you, e.g. to send you notifications.
How information is shared:
We may share your information with third parties who provide services to Tourbrassie, such as website support and enhancement, website promotion, payment processing or order fulfillment, or port management. These service providers will only have access to the information necessary and necessary for us to perform these limited functions in order to protect and secure your information. We may also hire service providers to collect, on our behalf, information about your use of the site over time, so that we may support Tourbrassie or display information that is relevant to your interests regarding the site or other sites or services could be significant.
Publicly accessible information
Due to your privacy settings, information and content may be publicly available.
Third Party Business through API or wider integration capabilities
If you choose to use apps, plug-ins, or third-party websites that are integrated with the site, they may receive your information and content, including your personal information, photos, and activity data (for example, rounds of golf). Information collected by these third parties is subject to their terms and policies. Tourbrassie is not responsible for the terms or policies of any third party.
Affiliated companies and purchasers of our business or assets
We may store and share your information with third parties, including law enforcement, public or government agencies, or private plaintiffs in or outside your country of residence, if we determine that such disclosure is reasonably required to comply with the law or to court orders, arrest warrants, Subpoenas and any other regulatory or regulatory processes. We may also save, retain or disclose your information when we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary or appropriate to protect any person from death or serious injury when it comes to national security matters or issues of public concern acts to violate ours »Terms and Conditions for the purchase and use of “bebrassie”« or to prevent fraud or misuse of Bebrassie or its customers, or to protect our operations or our property or other legal rights; this includes disclosure to our lawyers and other advisors and third parties in connection with current or potential litigation.
How we protect information:
We take several measures to collect, transmit and store the data we collect. While we strive to use reasonable safeguards for your information that are appropriate to their sensitivity, we do not guarantee or warrant the security of the information you share with us, and we are not responsible for theft, destruction, loss, or loss unintentional disclosure of your information or content. No system is 100% safe. The site uses the industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow the encryption of personal information and, if necessary. Payment information. The site is registered with the Site Identification Authorities because your browser can confirm the identity of Tourbrassie before personally identifiable information is sent. In addition, Tourbrassie’s secure servers protect this information using advanced firewall technology.
For these measures to effectively prevent unauthorized access to your personal information, you should be aware of the security features available on your browser. You should use a security-enabled browser to submit credit card information and other personal information to the site. If you’re using a non-SSL browser, there’s a risk that your data will be intercepted.
Most browsers are able to notify you when you switch between secure and unsafe forms of communication, when you receive invalid service identification information for the website you are communicating with, or when information about an insecure connection is sent. Tourbrassie recommends enabling these browser features to make sure your communications are secure. You can also monitor the URL of the site you visit (secure URLs start with https: // instead of http: //), along with your browser’s security icon to help you identify if you’re using one secure server communicate. You can also view the details of the security certificate of the website you are connected to. Please check the validity of all websites that you connect to via secure communication.
While Tourbrassie continues to work to protect your personal information, it cannot be guaranteed that data transmission over the Internet is completely secure, and Tourbrassie cannot guarantee or warrant the safety of any information you provide to Tourbrassie. The transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
Tourbrassie GmbH provides features and settings to help you manage your privacy and the way you share your activities.
Notification Customize e- and e-mail settings
Update Account Information
You can always correct, add or update profile or account information that is inaccurate by adjusting this information in your profile settings. Please contact Tourbrassie at email@example.com for further assistance. Tourbrassie will generally respond to your request within 7 to 10 working hours.
Delete information and accounts
Under firstname.lastname@example.org you can ask us to delete your account. Once deleted, your data, including your account, your activity, and your rank in leaderboards, cannot be restored.
Please note that any content you have shared with others (e.g. through groups) or copied the other will still be visible even if you have deleted your account or data from your profile. Your public profile may be displayed in search engine results until the search engine updates its cache.
Rights of EU citizens
If you are constantly in the European Union, you have the right to access and rectify, download or delete your information, as well as the right to restrict or prohibit certain processing of your information. Some of these rights are generally valid, but some rights only apply in specific circumstances. These rights are described below:
- Access and porting
You can access many of your information by logging into your account. If you need more access or are not a Bebrassie customer, you can contact us at email@example.com to contact.
- Correct, limit, limit, delete
You can also report, limit, limit or delete many of your information by logging into your account. If this is not possible, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tourbrassie will generally respond to your request within 10-14 business days.
If we process your information based on our legitimate interests described above or in the public interest, you may object to this processing in some circumstances. In such cases, we will cease processing your information unless there are compelling legal reasons to continue processing or it is required by law.
- Revoke consent
If you have previously given us consent and allowed us, for example, to process health information from you, you have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of your information at any time. For example, you may revoke your consent by changing your settings. In certain cases, we may process your information after you have withdrawn your consent, if there is a legal basis, or if your consent was restricted to certain processing activities.
If you have any concerns about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you can do so at your local regulatory agency.
The website is operated from Germany. If you are outside the EU and you want to use the website or provide us with information, you accept that your information will be transferred to the EU and processed and stored there, as this is necessary to make the website available to you and the »Terms and Conditions for the purchase and use of“ bebrassie“« to fulfill. The data protection laws of the European Union may offer less protection than those in your jurisdiction.
Storage of information
Information about you that is no longer needed or relevant to make the Site available may be disregarded and aggregated with other non-personal information to provide information of commercial value to Tourbrassie. This information is no longer associated with your name and other identifiers.
Other websites of Tourbrassie GmbH
Tourbrassie GmbH maintains certain websites to which outside of www.bebrassie.com can be accessed, for example www.tourbrassie.com (the „other pages“). The other pages may retain the appearance of the site, but are hosted by other service providers with their own terms and conditions and privacy policies. When you interact with the other sites, your information may be stored, processed or shared outside the site. If you interact with the other sites, you acknowledge that you may be subject to the terms and conditions and policies that apply to such other site. Please be aware that any personal information you provide on the other pages may be read, collected or used by other users of these forums indefinitely and used to send you unsolicited messages. Tourbrassie is not responsible for the personal information you provide through the other sites.
Automatic hit detection
The patented automatic impact detection (ASD) works reliably and uses the existing sensors on your smartphone or smartwatch. Additional hardware is not necessary.
GPS range finder & yardage book
On the course, our GPS rangefinder helps you determine the distance and the yardage book helps you plan your shots.
See how far you have hit your shots and how far you are from the tee. This will help you find your tee shots more easily.
1000+ stats about your game
- Strokes Gained Statisiken
- Stroke length and deviation
- Putt and short game statistics
- Green and fairway in regulation
- and much more.
Connect with your coach
With bebrassie's group function, you can share your laps and statistics with your coach or a group of friends.
- player profiles
All features at a glance
PLAYGOLF (Mobile App)
- over 40,000 golf courses available worldwide
- Automatic Shot Detection (ASD technology) records your play and automatically detects your long and short game shots simply by analyzing your motion profiles (US Patent: 10.001.563).
- ASD also on your smartwatch - wear your smartwatch and the distances are displayed directly on your wrist - the ASD on the smartwatch also automatically recognizes your strokes in the background.
- No additional hardware required - bebrassie uses the acceleration and motion sensors of your smartphone or smartwatch - no manual input is required.
- Easy upload and offline use - You can use bebrassie in flight mode or offline - no problem - it's enough if you have downloaded the course data to your smartphone.
- Rangefinder - Get exact distances to the green (start, middle, end) - as well as distances from the tee and your last detected shot.
- Smart Yardagebook - Measure all distances directly on the golf course - and make the right decisions.
- Putts and Pin - Edit your putts and pin position directly on the round (only 2 seconds per hole) and reduce your follow-up effort by up to 90%.
- Many other extras - weather and altitude differences during your round are automatically recorded. Take photos during the round and create posts for social media from your rounds.
- Drag & Drop - Our intuitive drag & drop operation allows you to follow up on your round in a very short time and to check the recognized shots.
- Learning System - bebrassie assigns the appropriate club to the shots based on your data - you usually don't have to adjust anything.
- Special game situations such as the ball being out of bounds or lost can be adjusted intuitively and presented in a meaningful way.
- Helpful additional information - We provide you with a lot of additional information about your round (wind strength and direction) and your strokes (differences in altitude and strokes gained values).
- Create round - Here you can manage and edit all your rounds. If you forget to record a lap, you can recreate the lap from memory.
- Create Game Plan - You can also plan an upcoming round and see which shots you probably have to play.
- Round history - Here you can find all your golf rounds and the most important statistics at a glance.
- Scoring Details - In the power score card you can find all your shots, used clubs and statistics of the individual round.
- Strokes Gained - bebrassie provides you with real Strokes Gained statistics like on the PGA Tour - you can freely choose your comparison group according to your skill level.
- World Handicap -bebrassie calculates your current World Handicap (WHI) based on your recorded rounds and shows you all relevant scoring statistics.
- Clubs and distances - bebrassie shows you how far you hit your clubs and how often you use them.
- Diviation - bebrassie shows you how big your scatter is with each club and from different distances.
- Putting Statistics - bebrassie calculates your 1-putt and 3-putt probability as well as many other relevant putting statistics.
- Classic statistics - In addition to the strokes gained values, bebrassie also provides you with all other statistics such as GiR, FiR, putts per green and much more
- Extensive filter function - You can display and evaluate all your statistics and data with numerous filters.
- All important statistics at a glance - Our dashboard gives you a quick overview of your game and your development.
- Performance Trends - See how your Scoring and Strokes Gained values are developing. You can set different time periods.
- Strengths and Weaknesses Profile - Recognize your playing system at a glance and find out where your strengths and weaknesses lie.
- YouTube - In our linked YouTube channel you will find many videos from our experts with tips and tricks about the bebrassie app and how to use it.
- Create Reports - Create a report for a single round or for all rounds in a specified time period - and get your own PDF reports to send to your coach, other golfers or management.
- Archive - All your reports are stored here and you can access them again and again.
- Group function - Invite friends and acquaintances to a group and give each of you specific access rights. Or become part of a group you join yourself.
- Ranking list - The group members can be sorted according to specific data and displayed in a ranking list.
- Player profile - Look at the most important statistics for each group member and compare them with a freely selectable comparison period.
- Coach function - With the appropriate permission, the coach can access, evaluate and analyze the data of his players.
- Knowledge database - our experts provide you with a wealth of information on using the app and evaluating your data.
- Glossary - All terms used by bebrassie or relevant to the game of golf are explained here.
- FAQs - Many questions that reach us every day via support are explained in detail here.
- Tutorials - In many videos, our experts explain how to handle and use the app and the data analysis.